Relaxations granted during Kamrup (M) District lockdown
Published on July 4, 2020 | News Source: Bijay Sankar Bora
Guwahati, 4 July: Assam government has allowed following activities during 5th to 12th July during the on-going COVID-19 lockdown in Kamrup (Metropolitan) District, according to a notification issued by Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA) and signed by the Chief Secretary, Kumar Sanjay Krishna Activities allowed:
1. Only 20 per cent Grocery retail shops will operate from 11 AM to 4 PM on 6th and 8th July. Shopkeepers, customers have to wear masks and hand gloves and maintain social distance.
2. Wholesale grocery shops will operate between 3 PM and 6 PM on 5th and 7th July. No retail sale will be allowed during the period.
3. House-to-house sale of vegetables and fruits will be allowed between 8 AM to 2 PM on 6th and 8th July.
4. Wholesale distribution of medicines and medical equipment will be allowed between 10 AM to 3 PM on 6th and 8th July.
5. Veterinary clinics and veterinary medicine shops will be open on all days between 10 AM to 4 PM.
6. Veterinary feed shops will operate on 6th and 8th July between 10 AM to 4 PM.
7. Post Offices and Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) offices will operate only with 10 per cent employees and only 10 per cent of total branches will operate. Strictly Not Allowed:
No roadside vending of fruits, vegetables and fishes